Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rutin Minggu Ku

Weekends, is the day where I am always looking forward. Aha, I guess u all know why and your answers will be the same as mine ! Yup, this is the day where we can spend our precious times together with our beloved people, yup of course, our family. But not only that, besides, there are lots n lots n lots of things that needs to be done also. Guess what ? My pending chores absolutely ! Really...? Actually, there will be no pending chores for me especially for laundry and housekeeping. These two things have to be done everyday. Cooking ? Is a must where my family will be served with special food normally but not on weekdays, where I seldom cook, coz, sometimes wanna have something different than usual. My four kids ? Pity them also when they have to wait for everything is ready while they are hungry. So, the answer is makan luar jerk laaah....
Kekadang, benda-benda yang dah planned earlier or the same day pun nak aku buat kesemuanya gak.... hehehe... Biasalah, time tu je yang aku rasa free sungguh dan nak sumenya is in order.
For today, glad, everything is settled. Feel glad also being a wife and a mom. Hopefully, we will be blessed with a good health ever and could do the best for our loved one n no matter for whom, all the time, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment