Monday, November 2, 2009

Faris's Aeroplane

These are my 2 kiddies.... Smart and talkative....
We were on r way back home from work. While reaching Permas Jaya, Faris suddenly screamed and pointed out at a picture of a big aeroplane displayed in Air Asia advertisement. " Mummy, airpan ", he told us with his own style of talking ler....

Knowing his answer gonna be an interesting one, my hubby starts asking my little charming prince with this, " where does it wants to go ? ". " Pija hut ", he said confidently n might have thot that had given us the right answer. We ask him further, " why does it wants to go to pizza hut ? " Then, my little one said " Airpan sute matan pija " Well, that enuf made us non-stop laughing at him !.

Talking to my two kiddies is really fun n feel entertained coz kids thot is fulled with so much imagination n excitement..... Betul tak ?

No comments:

Post a Comment