Sunday, November 1, 2009

Tosei & roti sardin

Feel tired easily ? Yup, who else if not than me.... hihi..... Slept after performing the solat maghrib and woke up at 11 pm coz suddenly felt hungry. Told my hubby that I would like to eat bakso. My hubby called up my son, Miwal, who was in JB and thot of asking him to buy bakso for us. But Miwal was not in JB and we have to forget about BAKSO !

Told Miwal to buy tosei at one of the kedai mamak where we used to " ngeteh ". Went with his brother, Nazrul and they bought roti sardin for them and we had our 2nd dinner ie. tosei & roti sardin together. Sleepless !! So, just read some old magazines of mine till felt sleepy again and finally slept at 2.30 in the morning !

Not sleepy in the office the next day, but feeling fresh infact !! A good practise for everyone huh I guess ? hehe... Better don't coz we r not the same...!

No comments:

Post a Comment