Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My laundry ?




Hello everyone ! A bit sleepy today in the office. Slept at 3.30 am last night. Stayed up... For what ? Huh, not other than completing my pending laundry lah ape lagi, hehe....

Ni kisah my laundrylah. My laundry ni has to be done everyday. Cannot skip even a day or else laundry become as high as mount Everest. Four kids + me & hubby, so, total of us, 6 persons in the house, 4 adults and 2 kiddies. My kiddies lak will always brought back so much of their dirty clothes also, u know lah nursery kan, keep on changing all the time, oklah tu, me tak kisah pon. Therefore, kat rumah memang xde nye sikit-sikit punye laundry. Mane tak jadi cam mount Everest ! :P

Actually, my washing machine is not in a good condition thus cud not perform its job efficiently anymore. That is part of the reason also why laundry has always been pending. Washing is not the problem but spinning. My machine cud not spin anymore. So, clothes is not properly dried and because of that I have to do the spinning on my own... Nak tau camne..? Squeezing the clothes lah, huhu... and that needs a lot of energy tau ! So much clothes kene squeeze pulak tu ! My palm, tak payahlah me mention kat sini, dah tentulah sakit. Me pon dah tak superb as before. Tahan buat kerja rumah sampai jauh malam tapi always get tired very fast nowadays especially at this age. Mungkin sebab dah tue kot ? :P

I dont know how long I have to go thru this. Hubby really do understands my difficulties. There's always a planning of buying a new one but at the same time, money is always spent for other important things, :-(

Anyway, got a " hikmah " above of all. It's really a challenge for me and taught to be more patient, learn and cud stand even in a tough time henceforth, no matter for how long and in what condition I am.

That's all guys !

No comments:

Post a Comment