Friday, October 30, 2009

Not well

I did not go to work last Wednesday, 28.10.2009 due to not well. It happens like this....

Morning of 28.10.09, roughly at 5 in the morning, I wanna fall down while trying to stand. I cannot get up at all !

I told my hubby about my condition and he tried to persuade and calm me. Slept till morning. Again, tried to get up but failed. I just relaxed on my bed but still trying to get up at the same time but could not still ! So, what I did was, sat on my bed by keeping both my legs straight. Meanwhile, slowly trying so as to balance myself with all my strength. Alhamdulillah, finally, managed to get up at last !!

I did not go to the clinic for check up even advised by my hubby. Guess why ? Coz so scared to know the reading of my b/p.... Got an experience before and that was the most unforgetable one..... So, just spent the whole day at home accompanied by my hubby...
Thanked God coz I'm back to normal now.... Syukur alhamdulillah.... Not forgetting thanked to my hubby also who was so understanding and willing to be by my side just to take care of me..... I knew you will always be there and sacrifice for me all the time ...... Luv u ever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment